Conceptualised by 82.5 Communications, Slice, a youth-centric brand that is ‘nothing like a credit card’, brings alive its speedy features – fast onboarding, instant cashbacks, quick approvals and more – via a visually stunning campaign of three films.
The campaign shows how, in front of the Slice card, everything else seems surprisingly slow. The films are sure to resonate with the youth of today who want to live for now and wouldn’t want anything to slow them down.
Speaking about the creative approach behind the campaign,Sumanto Chattopadhyay, Chairman and Chief Creative officer, 82.5 Communications, India said, “Slice is a unique start-up brand that presented us with something that’s become remarkably rare these days—the opportunity to work on an ad campaign with a single-minded focus. The creative output speaks for itself.”
Naveen Raman, Sr. Vice President and Branch head, 82.5 Communications – South added, “Every time I speak to someone who belongs to Gen Z, I realise how fast the world around us is changing. Their outlook towards money, spends and credit is so different. Everything needs to be fast – fast decisions, faster execution. Slice caters to this mindset and this campaign shines a spotlight on this ‘instant’ attitude of the new generation.”
Sangeetha Sampath and Ravikumar Cherussola, Group Creative Directors, 82.5 Communications – South, further elaborated, “A campaign for a credit card challenger brand should challenge the status quo of the category’s advertising. That really was our starting point. And here we are – with a sharp, edgy, youthful campaign that does justice to a card that is ‘nothing like a credit card’.”
- Creative Head & Agency Lead: Sumanto Chattopadhyay: Chairman & CCO, 82.5 Communications, India
- Business Head: Naveen Raman, Sr Vice President & Branch Head (82.5 Communications India-South)
- Creative Team: Sangeetha Sampath, Group Creative Director (82.5 Communications India-South)
- Ravikumar Cherussola, Group Creative Director (82.5 Communications India-South)
- Account Management: Gladys John, Account Director (82.5 Communications India-South)