The Asia Pacific Tambuli Awards 2022 announced the members of the Digital, Social & Ecommerce Executive Jury headed by Natalie Lam, Chief Creative Officer, Asia Pacific & MEA, Publicis Groupe, as Jury President. The jury members include:
- Natalie Lam, Chief Creative Officer, Asia Pacific & MEA, Publicis Groupe, Jury President
- J-anne Aruta, Country Marketing Head, GRAB Philippines
- Simon Bagnasco, Executive Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Melbourne, Australia
- Michael Biscocho, Senior Director & Regional Head, Feminine Care Middle East & Brand Leader, Asia Pacific & MEA Feminine Care, Procter & Gamble
- Sapna Chadha, Vice President, Marketing, India, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Google
- Anna Cherry, National Head of Strategy, Spark Foundry Australia
- Dorothy Jane Dee-Ching, Vice President , Beauty & Personal Care, Unilever Philippines
- Joel Guzman, General Manager, Riot Games Philippines
- Takahiro Hosada, Executive Creative Director, TBWA/Hakuhodo, Japan
- Gourab Kundu, Director Digital Sales, Strategy & Marketing, Citi
- Christine Balingit-Ledesma, Marketing Director, Baby Franchise, Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson
- Oliver Rabatan, Assistant Vice President, Marketing & Channels Lead, McDonald’s Philippines
- Nikhil Sandhu, Head of Creative Labs in SEA and India, TikTok
“The Philippines is an extremely dynamic market with incredible digital, mobile growth,” said Lam.
“The best creativity in this space, in my humble opinion, should be the freshest, most relevant in how brands connect with their audience, and helps define the voice of the future. Can’t wait to see all the great work and meet the future gen talent behind them!”
The APAC Tambuli Awards is not an award on charity, advocacy, pro bono, or CSR advertising, even if those campaigns are welcome and encouraged to enter. The award, however, focuses on mainstream brand campaigns that celebrate humanity, inspire purpose, and deliver results. The Tambuli recognizes the effectiveness of brand purpose-led marketing campaigns that fuel growth and inspire brands to become a force for good.
This award show is organized from Manila by the School of Communication of the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) in collaboration with industry partners.