Flipkart and Amazon India, all humped up with their festive season sales – Big Billion Days and Great India Festival started from October 10th. While the Big Billion Days Sale will go on till October 14, Amazon’s sale will end on October 15. With the government focusing on cashless methods of payment, Amazon has partnered with SBI to offer a discount of 10% to all customers holding an SBI debit card, while on the other hand Flipkart has partnered with HDFC Bank to offer the same 10% instant discount for customers using credit and debit cards for their purchases.
Indians are known to be celebrating each festival with a lot of fervour and detail. The shopping list is normally ready for each member of the family before the festival season kick-starts in India. Both Amazon and Flipkart have their festive sales perfectly timed according to the Indian festive scenario and are looking forward to cash in the most during these 4 days of sale extravaganza.
This season, both Amazon India and Flipkart have outspent equally into marketing and advertising. But Flipkart has the upper hand which is its very loyal customer base, which has stuck to it for the better part of the last decade. The Big Billion Day is Flipkart’s flagship event and it is expected to be really massive this year also.
Some of the best deals:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Currently priced at Rs 55,990 on Amazon, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be available at an effective price of Rs 41,990. Customers purchasing the Note 8 can avail an additional Rs 10,000 discount on exchange.
- OnePlus6: OnePlus 6 goes on Amazon Prime Day sale at up to Rs 9,633 discount with the exchange. OnePlus 6 starts at Rs 34,999 for 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and goes all the way up to Rs Rs 39,999 for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Xiomi: Xiaomi will be putting its Redmi Y2 (all variants), Mi A2, Mi Bluetooth Speaker Basic 2, 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i, 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i, and Mi Router 3C and several audio accessories on sale. Mi LED TV 4A PRO (49), Mi LED TV 4C PRO (32), Mi Home Security Camera and Mi Luggage will also go on sale for the first time.
- Google Pixel 2: Google Pixel 2 with 128GB internal storage will be up for grabs with guaranteed Buyback Value up to Rs 37,000, inclusive of an additional Rs 3,000 discount on exchange and cashback of Rs 8,000. Google Pixel 2 is currently available for Rs 53,999 in two colour options – Just Black and Clealry White.
- Apple iPhone X 64GB: iPhone X 64GB is being sold at Rs. 69,999 (MRP Rs. 92,430) as part of the Big Billion Days sale. That’s similar to Amazon’s offer at the Great Indian Festival sale. Earlier, Flipkart sold the iPhone X at Rs. 64,999 for some time before raising the price.
- Up to 40-80% off is being offered on kitchen essentials including brands like Prestige, Bombay Dyeing, HomeTown and more.
- Xiaomi will be offering Mi LED Smart TV 4A (32), Mi LED Smart TV 4A (43) and Mi LED TV 4 PRO (55) during the sale. The company has dropped the price of its 4A (32) and 4A (43) models by Rs 500 and Rs 2,000 respectively. These two TVs will be available for Rs 13,499 and Rs 20,999 respectively. Xiaomi is offering a 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards & EMI Transactions.